Rules and Regulations
- All riders must wear required protective riding gear at all times-while on their motorcycle. This includes helmets, goggles, long pants, long sleeve jerseys, gloves and boots. MX 126 would also like to see every rider wear chest protectors.
- All riders and spectators will be required to sign all proper release and waiver forms before entering the park.
- Pit riding is considered to and from the track. You must not exceed 5 MPH or first gear. If you are riding at excessive speed you will be warned and if it happens again, you will lose your membership to park. At no time will inappropriate riding be tolerated-NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Wrist bands must be worn at all times while in the park.
- Spectators will be able to watch from stands or side of track in designated spectator areas. The only spectators allowed on the track are the parents of the mini riders. Wrist bands must be worn at all times while in the park.
- Once you enter MX 126 no refunds are granted, for any reason. If rider and or spectator need to leave the park, they must get their hand stamped to return to park.
- Parents are responsible for their child AT ALL TIMES.
- All riders and spectators must adhere to the rules, codes and regulations set by MX 126 at all times.
- Alcohol and drugs will not be allowed in the park or tolerated at any time.
- Pets must be on leashes at all times.
- Repeat violations will result in loss of membership and right to ride at MX 126.
- No refunds on memberships or pre-purchased riding packages.
Just the right amount of loam and water content to create perfect lines around the corners.
Multiple lines around the track make it fun for all skill levels.
We have worked extensively with the soil to provide the best riding surface possible.
Find your line, lay it over, and let it rip.
Broc Shoemaker and Colin Morrison shredding at MX-126
2014 © MX-126.com - Piru Ranch MX LLC. ALL Rights Reserved.